Zihuatanejo and Ixtapa, Mexico
Ixtapa and Zihuatanejo are covered together because they are complementary cities within minutes of each
other. For your vacation in Mexico, you can get the best of both worlds by staying in the fabulous resort of Ixtapa and
also experiencing the Mexican culture in nearby Zihuatanejo. Both cities are on the bay so you can go fishing, diving,
and snorkeling or stay on the beach and watch the yachts and cruise ships in the harbor.
There are many activities and tours to keep you busy, and many restaurants and clubs to keep you happy.
You will obviously want to do your shopping in the village of Zihuatanejo.
Zihuatanejo and Ixtapa Resorts and Hotels
The sites below list the best hotels and resorts for your vacation in these cities:
Ixtapa Resorts at Expedia.com
Guide to Ixtapa at Hotels.com (English)
Guía de Hoteles en Zihuatanejo (Español)
Flights to Ixtapa and Zihuatanejo (Airport Codes IXT and ZIH)
For the cheapest fares, purchase your tickets at least two weeks prior to your flight.
Flights to Ixtapa from Expedia.com
Flights to Zihuatanejo from Hotels.com
Cheap Flights from OneTravel.com
City Guides to Ixtapa and Zihuatanejo
- an excellent travel guide for visiting Ixtapa and Zihuatanejo.
- ZihuaRob's guide for visitors and directory to the beach resort area of Zihuatanejo, Ixtapa and Troncones in the state
of Guerrero, Mexico. Featuring a message board, maps, photos, fishing reports, lodging reviews, activities, and links to
The Zihuatanejo Connection
- the most interesting guide to the city and life in general.
- Zihuatanejo visitors guide includes hotels, rentals, maps, photo tours, activities, and beaches.
- Directory includes hotels, rentals, services, restaurants, tours, shops, and resorts, with links to Zihuatanejo,
Troncones, and Barra de Potosi.
Back to Mexico